Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Starting the Year Off Right!

Seven years old today.

I can't believe it's been seven years since I became a mom. Seven years ago I held a chunky, long-awaited-15-days-past-his-due-date, easy-going, happy baby. I can hardly recall him crying. At all. He didn't cry when he was born, just looked around and was quiet.

I've fallen behind in my blogging, but I am hopeful that I can do better this year. Especially when the year starts by celebrating the birth of the oldest...it makes it easy to start things off!

We celebrated today with presents, an R2D2 cake, friends, and hot dogs & sweet potatoes. We built lots of Star Wars aircrafts, decorated gingerbread cookies, and played games. Life is good, but it's moving too quickly.













No comments:

Post a Comment