Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Snowshoeing

One of the winter activities that I actually enjoy is snowshoeing. I will never enjoy it enough to actually LIKE winter, but I guess it lessens the blow a little. Sunday morning we woke up to lots of fresh snow, with more coming down, and decided to go snowshoeing. This was B's first time on snowshoes (last winter he rode in the ergo), and he did really well...when he wanted to. He actually preferred falling in the snow which was both cute and annoying since we had to haul him up to his feet most of the time. I'm looking forward to next year when hopefully all 3 boys will be on their own snowshoes!







I have about a million things left to blog about, but I just can't seem to find the time. I was sick for pretty much a full week (miserable) and then woke up this morning with swollen eyelids and a rash on my forehead! Random and seriously uncomfortable. John had to cancel some patients to run the boys to and from school thanks to the Benadryl that was making me loopy. Now I'm realllly hoping for a nap this afternoon...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment