Sunday, March 2, 2014

So Little Time

So many things going on, so little time to blog about them!

Where to even start...
We re-sided our house! We are still waiting on one window, and we need to paint the trim, but that is obviously not happening since the weather outside is very un-Spring-like. 

And on that note, we just spontaneously booked a vacation! We were planning to go next Fall, but for various reasons that is probably not going to happen, so we're going on a cruise! We went last March and had an amazing time...hopefully we will repeat that. I can't wait. And every day, I have to give the countdown to the boys who are bouncing off the walls excited. They had so much fun in the kid's club last time that they can't wait to go back. Sadly, I think they are counting on their favorite person working there and they might be a bit disappointed when they realize new boat = new kid's club employees. 

Otherwise, birthday parties:
Lost teeth...
A little dental work...
Lots of time in the snow...
And rainbow loom messes...

John was gone this weekend (working in Boise), so I've been trying to keep the boys busy which is difficult considering it "feels like -6" according to my phone. And I would agree - it's COLD. The snow is currently falling, and blowing horizontal as it does. Good thing I have a warm weather vacation to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment