Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bad Dog

I find it amusing that the most consistent word (well, words) in Archer's vocabulary are "Bad Dog" which he uses repeatedly throughout the day. Most used time of day: meal time, when Jasper is lurking around Archer's chair hoping for a handout (which she usually gets).

I still have more pictures from our trip (I know, they're never-ending), and now some snow pictures. I'm just incredibly behind. Hmmm...maybe the fact that I have 3 house-bound boys and 1 dog who refuses to go out in the snow for more than 2 seconds at a time has something to do with it. Add that to the fact that I just finished the bulk of my Christmas shopping (yay!), but I have some sewing projects on the agenda for the boys that will hopefully be Christmas presents...yeah, the blog is getting neglected.

No comments:

Post a Comment