Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Contrast

We've had INCREDIBLY cold weather. As in single digit highs and below 0 lows. Brrrrrrrrr. Why does weather like this even exist?!?!

But we did get some snow, so Archer got to have his first "real" experience with snow. Last year we didn't get much snow at all, and he was too little to enjoy it. This year...
The picture speaks for itself. He LOVED the sled. And then he LOVED plunging himself into the snow. I wish I had a picture of it, but I was too busy trying to keep him sort of upright since his snowsuit inhibited his motor skills!


The big boys. B on the left, P on the right. They helped John shovel the driveway, and built a little sledding hill. My little daredevils. Bryton made it almost to the street!


And in contrast to the unbelievably cold temperatures and snow, my little lemon plant! A little piece of summer in the midst of winter. We've had a couple of lemons grow so far, but we picked them before they reached maturity to try to get the plant itself to grow a little. I think this one is actually going to ripen!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment