Saturday, July 23, 2011

Almost

Almost 2.  I can't believe it.  My baby is growing up!  We had a little early birthday party at Grandma & Grandpa's this evening, so Archer got to learn the birthday ropes.  He loved it all: cake (obviously!), the singing, the candles, learning to blow them out, and of course, presents! 

I have mixed feelings about my last baby turning 2.  On one hand, I'd love to get a full night of sleep (yes, he still has only slept through the night a handful of times!) and have it be a little easier to take the boys somewhere by myself, but on the other hand...this is my last time to experience THIS.
I can't get over how grown-up he looks in this picture!
Daddy teaching him how to blow out the candles
Trying out his cupcake
How do you get into this thing?!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment