Sunday, May 24, 2015

Graduation

My baby graduated from kindergarten! So crazy that he is this old already. How did this happen??? 

His class put on an adorable program with lots of songs that he has been practicing A LOT. I could tell he was so excited that the day was finally here!

Dancing in the "Penguin Polka" song

Shaking hands with the principal

Getting his diploma :)

Throwing their caps

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...but I LOVE their school. All of the teachers are amazing, and despite being a public school, it has a "small school" atmosphere. I really wasn't sure how Archer would do at the beginning of the school year. He's a young kindergartener (birthday in July), and definitely a Mama's boy, but he has done awesome, and he's excited for first grade (except that he'll have to be gone full days...he's not sure about that yet!).


No comments:

Post a Comment