Monday, September 28, 2015

Weekend Crazy

Sometimes I feel like the weekend is just as much work as the week. We are just as busy (busier??) on the weekends it seems. Besides our soccer games and double birthday parties last weekend, the boys also had a Cub Scout campout, a ski team meeting, and then a ski team event in Spokane to get deals on the gear they need. And of course my kids all needed gear since they just keep growing!

John took the boys to the campout while I cleaned up from the party. I had anticipated a quiet evening at home, but instead I ended up with cleaning until dark and then going to bed. Oh well! The campout was COLD though. Poor boys! We ended up getting our first frost that evening! I'm not ready for winter yet! (But I never will be...)


No comments:

Post a Comment