Monday, October 4, 2010

Retail Therapy

A few months ago, my sewing machine broke. Not really sure what happened to it, but after determining that it was unfixable, I decided not to replace it. It's not like I used it that much, and it had been on the fritz for a while so I figured I could just live without one.

Apparently not. The weather is nasty, and I'm ready to take on a few projects. So, after a couple of days of intense research and driving John crazy with sewing machine talk, I placed an order for this...a cute little Janome:I'm excited! Except that for some reason, my order is being subjected to "Security Authorization" by the "Verification Team" - whatever that means. Not sure exactly what they are planning to verify, but I hope they do it quickly! Maybe they think I stole my own credit card?!

No comments:

Post a Comment