Saturday, January 14, 2012

Haircuts

Yesterday we took the boys to one of those "men's salons" to get haircuts. I CAN cut it at home, but I realllllllly don't enjoy it and they are much more cooperative when someone else is cutting their hair (plus I had just did a full scale house cleaning). When we got there, Archer started to feel a little left out, so he ended up getting his first real haircut. Admittedly, it was starting to get a little out of hand, and he has been called a girl more than once despite his distinctly boyish clothes. Also, he has been compared to Uncle Jesse's twins on Full House multiple times, and I remember thinking that their hair was borderline "too long" for boy hair...soooo...He got a couple inches off the back and trimmed up all around. He looks very grown up all the sudden and it's a little sad, but he definitely enjoyed his haircut and Henry Weinhard's root beer!








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment