Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pause

I'm pausing all my catch-up posts (I still have the most important one left: Preston's birthday!) to brag a little about my living room. I've been sewing like crazy and I think I am finally done...until I think of another project anyway. I made the curtains, some throw pillows, and two gigantic floor cushions (the boys' favorite). I think they all turned out pretty good. They aren't perfect, but they look pretty good from a distance.


Here you can see the floor cushions (perfect size for sleeping according to B), and a little bit of the curtains to the left.


I'm so glad I decided to make floor cushions instead of buy them...they are already getting tons of use (and abuse) and I'd probably be paranoid about them getting ripped if they were expensive...plus they wouldn't be in cool IKEA fabric! These cost me about $7 each since I already had the cushion interior (extra couch cushions).

No comments:

Post a Comment