Monday, March 11, 2013

Backyard Project

We spent the ENTIRE weekend fencing in the back part of our yard which is our future garden area. Despite the multiple illegal deer shootings (seriously, so disturbing that someone thinks it's okay for them to shoot deer in a NEIGHBORHOOD in the middle of town...), we still have a plethora of deer around our house. We (I) decided that we needed to get a move on a fence so I could get my little spring seedlings in the ground. They are getting slightly unruly in the house and they need more room to grow! Plus, our vacation is coming up (yay!) and I am feeling a bit of a time crunch.

But, we have a fence! Woohoo! My garden will (hopefully) be safe from the deer. I'm so excited for spring! The fence wasn't quite done in the picture, but it's the best one I have of it. John and I spent way too much time deliberating over it, but I really like the way it turned out. (As you can see, the boys spent lots of time climbing trees while the fence construction was going on!)





No comments:

Post a Comment