Friday, March 1, 2013

Bears & Backpacks

My boys are very into hunting. They found a wii gun the other day (that goes with Big Game Hunter or some such game) and they have been carting it around the house hunting all sorts of animals. The gun has actually caused so many problems (with them fighting over it) that I've confiscated it for the moment. The animal that they seem to favor hunting is a bear. I'm not sure why, but that's what their doing in these pictures: bear hunting! Kind of surprising, considering the amount of deer who frequent our backyard...I would've expected more deer hunting (they have been nesting down under a tree right off of our deck).

And while these 2 have been bear hunting, and the oldest is in school, I was able to complete a sewing project that I'm pretty proud of: a backpack for Arch! We are going on vacation (soon!) and the littlest boy didn't have a backpack for the plane. It's not perfect, but he LOVES it, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't realize that it's not perfect, thankfully. I do really like the way it turned out, and I'm hoping to have an excuse to make another one so I can perfect it!







No comments:

Post a Comment