Wednesday, January 22, 2014

School

I can't believe it's already the end of January! Before I know it, the school year will be over. P & B are both loving school this year which helps it feel like it's flying by. I am so thankful that both of their teachers have been amazing, and Preston's teacher especially seems to "get" him. 

I intended to blog about their school stuff occasionally, but I've been pretty lax about it. Well, today they both did some pretty fantastic schoolwork that I thought was blog worthy! 

Here is Preston's...all about the color cerulean!

And B's homework assignment was to research a country & write a few sentences about it. I helped a bit with the spelling (I mean really, what kindergartener can spell Lithuania??), but otherwise he chose what to write and draw.

And sort of related to schoolwork...here is the cute little pup in the spot she has claimed for school drop off & pick up.
I tried to keep her off the seat, but she would have none of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment