Saturday, December 13, 2014

Oh Christmas Tree

I hate winter, but I LOVE Christmas! We put our tree up right after Thanksgiving, followed by St. Nicholas Day. I've been trying to come up with Christmas crafts to do, and we went to the North Pole. It's been a fun Christmas season so far! The boys have their last week of school this week, and I am SO ready to be done! We could use a little bit of a break from the routine. John will also have some time off, which is nice since he hasn't had any vacation time since buying the practice in May. (He insists that Samoa wasn't a vacation!)
These are Christmas gifts for the boys' teachers. I'm proud that I won't be scrambling at the last minute! I will be getting them each a gift card to go with it. 

Here is our journey to the North Pole:

I tried so hard to get a pic of the boys with Santa and the fireworks in the background, but it took so long to get them to look at me (instead of the fireworks!) that this was the best I could get. 

And finally, almost caught up!, Bryton had a Christmas program at school the other night. Last year they did grades 1-3 and it was filled to capacity, and then some, so this year they cut it down to grades 1-2...and they were still filled to capacity. It makes it a little bit chaotic and difficult to get pics, but I managed a few!
Handsome B in his Holiday best!
Singing his heart out!

B with 2 of his besties


No comments:

Post a Comment