Saturday, December 13, 2014

So Much

This will probably be a lot of catch-up randomness. I am not doing so great at keeping up with the amount of pictures that are on my phone! It's been craziness around here, what with the 3 boys and their school/activities/etc., Thanksgiving, snow, birthday parties, John taking a "work" trip to American Samoa (this was a while ago...I'm behind...by a lot!), the boys and John chomping at the bit to go skiing (the mountain opened last weekend)...the list goes on and on! 

So. Starting with the oldest thing: John's trip to American Samoa. I was jealous. He got to spend a few days on a tropical island while I stayed home in the cold, snowy weather (which truthfully hasn't been TOO bad so far, thankfully!). Either way, it's tough to not be jealous when you get texts like this:
Yeah. He's lucky. :) 

Meanwhile:
The boys and I went to a birthday party, and just laid low for a few days.


Preston discovered a new love: Calvin and Hobbes.

And B is reading the "My Father's Dragon" series, which is pretty challenging for him but he's loving it!

Yeah, Archer spent an entire day dressed like this, and even went out in public...thankfully it was not a school day!

We had parent-teacher conferences right before Thanksgiving, and took the boys out to celebrate their amazingness afterwards. I'm so proud of them! I really wasn't sure how Archer would adjust to kindergarten, but he has done awesome! His teacher had nothing but good things to say! (Same with my older boys - they're all awesome. Their teachers this year are pretty spectacular too!)



No comments:

Post a Comment