Saturday, February 28, 2015

Just another ski day

Since our lives consist of work, school, and skiing lately, the only pics we seem to take are skiing. Go figure.

We all went skiing today. P had practice, and the rest of us went to enjoy the beautiful day. I keep thinking we're bound to get hit with another bout of winter weather, but so far, so good! I can't believe how amazing the weather has been this winter. I almost don't want to admit it because #1, it might take a turn for the worse, and #2, I kinda don't want to admit that I've almost enjoyed winter this year!

Today was warm, sunny, blue skies: beautiful. We got to the mountain early, and it wasn't too crowded, despite the multitude of ski resorts nearby that are closed, or have bad conditions. The afternoon got a little crowded, but we were mostly tired out by then!

Tired boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment