Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Vacation!

Winter in N. Idaho makes me feel blah. It's SO cold. And snowy. And just blah. I thought I could go without a vacation this year (that was the plan, given the new-business-owner status), but about a month ago, John and I started to get the travel bug. We thought maybe we could swing another cruise (by far our favorite way to family vacation!), but when it came down to it, we couldn't justify the cost. I ended up finding a pretty spectacular deal on a Disneyland vacation - after way too much time searching and piecing it together! John only had to take 2 days off work, which was a definite bonus, and the kids only missed 3 days of school. Plus, we got to enjoy some BEAUTIFUL weather! It was close to 80 degrees most of the time we were there, and lots of SUNSHINE! 

So, while it wasn't necessarily a "relaxing" vacation, it was a much needed getaway for us. I'm a little sad to be back to the cold, drizzly weather, but I'm thankful that we had a few days of warmth, and also thankful that there is no snow here right now!

On the way to the airport

Stopping for milkshakes on our way to the airport at John's favorite spot

Kitty Baby & Ducky

This kid is constantly bouncing around!

No, this didn't last. We had to separate them before we even took off!

Disney/Legoland pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment