Things I am thankful for today:
1. 2:00 am slobbery kisses from a 1.5 year old (who is a master at climbing out of the pack-n-play, so he is now sleeping in his toddler bed...sometimes!).
2. Soup from the freezer & PB&J sandwiches so I don't have to cook a meal today.
3. The gigantic 6-in-1 Dr. Seuss book that I bought on impulse the other day - it's already earned it's keep.
4. Seeds that just started sprouting!
5. Boys who will occupy themselves with floor puzzles (until their little brother walks across it of course).