Tuesday, May 13, 2014

LOVE

I have been LOVING our quick ride to and from school. We only live about a mile away from the school, but since I make the trip 3 times per day, it adds up! The kids and I were usually driving 1-2 times per day, and then walking 1-2. It has been so much more enjoyable riding! Arch and I even rode down to costco and ran a few errands the other day while B was in school.

And there is NO COMPARISON to the bike trailer. None. Besides the fact that the little boys don't fit in the bike trailer anymore, the mundo is so much more maneuverable! And I love that Arch could give me spontaneous hugs and chit chat along the way. 

Again, I'm kicking myself for not getting one earlier. 

John has a slight break from work this week as he finishes up the final details on the practice purchase, so he's been riding with us to and from school occasionally. This afternoon, he snapped this picture after B had a mini-meltdown due to a black hornet (wasp? I don't know what it was but it was HUGE!) that I had to forcibly remove from his shorts. It was apparently pretty comfy! Anyway, B hitched a ride home...we are still trying to figure out the best way to use the towing tray with the monkey bars on there, and I didn't have a tow strap along, but B just held on to his handlebars and off we went!

No comments:

Post a Comment