Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Finally!

The doorbell rang today and it was the FedEx guy, with a package COD for us. I've never had a COD package before! But I was so excited when I saw what it was, despite the fact that it cost me over $14 in postage...

OUR CAMERA! We lost it on the cruise ship in early April, and honestly, I figured it was a lost cause by now. We have called, and called, and called, the lost and found. And each time, we were told they had the camera and someone would contact us within 1 day, 1-3 days, a week...and of course no one did. So we'd call back and start the same thing over. Well, on our last attempt we got someone reliable!

Our long lost pictures from our vacation!! We did have some cell phone pictures, but none at all for Belize, so now we have those. And, while it is definitely secondary, we now have our "vacation camera" back. Of course I just printed a blog book a few weeks ago, so I'm going to have to add the pictures/posts now instead of backdating them, but at least they will be here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment