Saturday, September 20, 2014

Picture Day

We didn't buy school pictures this year. It seems like a lot of money for pictures that are just headshots. And, I like individual pics, but also ones of the 3 of them together. Regardless...the boys knew it was picture day, and even though they knew we weren't buying pictures, they wanted to dress up anyway! They all came down in their suits first, but I mentioned that it was supposed to be in the 80's, and all but one kid changed. (And that one kid did end up leaving his jacket at home!)

Here are my handsome boys, all dressed up for picture day!

The suits I made for them last Easter sort of still fit...the pants are a bit short, and the jackets slightly more fitted, but I'm hoping they can wear them for Christmas...and then I may need to make the big kid a new one and pass the others down! Maybe I can start it after my Halloween costume projects are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment