Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Boys

Sometimes I can't believe how grown up they are. I was pretty sick for the first few days this week (just now starting to get my energy back), and Preston really wanted to make breakfast to help out. He is such a sweet kid and always looking out for ways he can help around the house. He made oatmeal (in the microwave), but he requested that I teach him to make scrambled eggs when I was feeling better. So yesterday he cooked up 2 batches of scrambled eggs for the 3 of them (because apparently they taste better when he makes them so they ate more?!). He's under strict instructions to only use the stove when an adult is with him, but I'm proud of him!

B & Arch are growing up so much too. Some days I just look at them and wonder how so much time has passed. Archer has been very into cuddling since his broken arm, so I'm trying to soak it in since I know it won't last forever! And B...he's turning into such a goof. He's silly but at the same time will sit down and play the piano (and not just banging on the keys!).






No comments:

Post a Comment