Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Today

I am still not done documenting our vacation, and still don't have our camera back (so sad, but I'm holding out hope still...sorta...), but we have been enjoying the outdoors today! It's almost 70 degrees (crazy when I realize that it was snowing a week ago!) and beeeeeeeeautiful! I have to say, my mood is MUCH improved with weather like this.

This morning Archer & I met friends at the park, and we have spent most of the rest of the day outside. Again, I'm wondering WHY do we live in North Idaho where the warmth is for such a short amount of time?! But, I am determined to enjoy it when we have it.

I looked out the window this morning and saw THIS. It's pretty much impossible to have a bad day when you wake up to this.

Ender sacked out after playing like crazy outside. She got spayed last week, so we have been trying to keep her calm for the past few days, but as of yesterday she has been able to return to normal activity. She definitely took advantage of that today!

On the way home from school. Pure chaos, but they love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment