Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas

Well, we made it through Christmas. Mostly recovered from the first illness, but Preston and I came down with another sort of stomach bug (milder, thankfully) on Christmas which is still lingering.

Despite the sickness, we had a pretty spectacular Christmas. Archer was old enough to enjoy the chaos this year, and P & B were giddy about everything.

I asked the boys what their favorite presents were. Preston said that his favorite was "Storm Cloud" (what he named his zhu zhu pet) and Bryton's favorite was his new pair of Crocs. Seriously? Both were stocking stuffers that cost about $5. Who needs expensive lego sets?! :) I'll remember that for next year. (Although they have been playing with those expensive lego sets for 2 days straight so maybe not...)


Archer's favorite part of Christmas...the boxes!


Faceless Care Bears. This was all I managed to get finished by Christmas. No faces, and only 2 out of 3 of them. Luckily Archer doesn't realize that he was slighted, and the faceless bears don't seem to bother the other 2! I think I'll wait for my mom to get here to help me with the faces (and the rest of Archie's bear) since I'm still feeling a bit drained.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment