Saturday, September 21, 2013

Day 1

Today was our first day of back-to-back soccer games and swimming lessons. It was crazy. Crazy. Crazy. 

We started the morning with soccer for Archer from 9:30-10:45, then games for B at 11 and 11:45. Thankfully those were at the same location, but then we had to rush over to Preston's game at 1:00. Preston's game was running a little behind so I had to leave with the little boys to make it to swimming lessons by 2:00, and then John and Preston joined us there when they were done.

I am exhausted. 

But on the plus side, we have two swimmers! Preston is now learning to take breaths while he swims, and B can swim for quite a while (hasn't gotten to learning to take breaths yet), and Archer isn't too far behind! I am amazed at how much they have learned in just a few lessons. 

The boys all had fun at soccer today, but I'm pretty sure we're going to have to figure out a way to stagger sports in the future so we aren't running around like crazy. I wish it could be a fun family activity for us, but with a Saturday schedule like this...well, not exactly my idea of fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment