Friday, September 6, 2013

Week 1

Done.

We made it through the first week of school. I'm exhausted. 

The boys are loving school, which is a huge change from last year when Preston maintained that he "hated school" for the entire school year. I'm seriously hoping the school love continues!

Bryton surprised me as well...he's such a quiet, reserved kid (at times anyway, and especially in new situations) that I was a little concerned about him going into a class with 25 other kids in a school with over 400 kids. I thought it might overwhelm him, but thankfully, I was wrong! He loves his teacher (both boys do actually), and he jabbers about all the fun things he did for the entire walk home. 

It is so nice to see big smiles on my kids' faces when they come out of school! 

B, on the midday walk home from school. He spends a lot of time running because he has so much excited energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment