Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fall

The end of summer is here. This morning I had to bundle up to ride bikes with the boys to school. And I still froze. I'm sure we're not too far away from our first frost (but I'm hoping for a few more tomato harvests!), and some of the leaves are turning. Our backyard squirrels are busy gathering acorns and stashing them away for winter. It was inevitable, but it is so difficult to go from 90 degree highs to 50 degree highs in just a few days. Brrrrrrrr. It is nearing the end of September though, and that's totally pushing it here. It's actually amazing that it's stayed "summery" for as long as it has...but I will never be satisfied unless (until??) we live somewhere summery year-round. 

I was just looking through pictures on my phone (cleaning things up so I have space to take more pictures!), and found these cute pictures from Fall 2011. Preston was 5, Bryton was 4, and Archer was 2.


I can't believe how much they have changed in two short years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment