Friday, May 20, 2011

The Final (?) Backyard Project!

Today we picked up our 6 espaliered trees: three 4-in-1 Apple and three 4-in-1 Asian Pear.  I think I'm in love.  We lined our back fence with them and they basically look A-MAZ-ING (in my humble opinion, of course!).  I think we are officially out of room, except for 1 grape that we still need to get that has a designated spot.  I know you can't see them all in the picture, but seriously, don't they look pretty spectacular?!  Much better than a boring white fence!  We're actually working on espaliering (is that a word?) a peach tree ourselves, but that's going to be a work in progress for quite a while.

I think we have finally finished our never-ending projects in the backyard and the garden is officially ALL PLANTED...maybe now John will have time to work on the Vespa restoration!

Now, to figure out a way to keep Jasper from eating them...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: