Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Spring Garden

Peas!
Mystery blossoms...this is a "Fruit Cocktail" tree that has 5 or 6 different fruits on it.  I can't even remember which ones they are now, so I have NO CLUE what these blossoms are for.  But they're pretty!
We (well, John and the boys) planted about 2/3 of our tomato plants outside this weekend, but we still have some more to go.  Our latest outdoor project (which included some new garden beds!) is now complete except for some finishing touches (sprinkler system...John's job!) so theoretically I could plant them.  The weather just needs to cooperate with me!  Sunshine please!
The kiwi's are going crazy.  I am longing for them to fruit, but I'm skeptical based on other people's experiences.  I'll try to stay optimistic though!

No comments:

Post a Comment