Friday, April 26, 2013

Spring!

We have finally had a few days of spring-like weather! This past week it has been beautiful, and it gradually warmed up to where we can be outside without a million layers on. My birthday was this past week, and it was the start of the warm(ish) weather. Happy birthday to me! (Yes, it actually snowed a bit the day before my birthday, and I may have threatened to move away if it snowed on my birthday...)

Tonight we had a fire in our backyard firepit, and the boys got it all set up (minus the actual flame of course) while John ran to the store to get marshmallows (perk of living less than a mile from Target!). They were so diligent, and they had it all set up in a teepee by the time John got home. Apparently they retained some fire building technique from the multitude of campfires we had last summer!

I'm sure we're going to have another bout of chilly weather, but we'll enjoy it while it lasts!













No comments:

Post a Comment