1. Archer is our most fearless child. The only one to have broken a bone, made multiple urgent care trips, and constantly has bruises/scrapes/scratches covering his body from various stunts that he has done.
2. Loves riding bike! Ever since he learned to ride on 2 wheels about a month or so ago, he has been a little crazy on it. Or as he says: "I'm a maniac, right Mom?" Yes. Yes you are!
3. Is finally sleeping through the night! Yes, you read that right. He is pretty reliably staying in his own bed until about 6:00 am! Huge milestone for us ALL!
4. Favorite color: green.
5. Favorite food: hot dog on a stick (corn dogs). I promise, he doesn't get them very often!
6. He's still Mommy's boy. This morning he assured me that he will be my baby even when he's 50. He really loves to cuddle still, and is super sweet and generous with his hugs and kisses.
7. Loves SuperWhy!
8. Archer is my clean kid...he reminds his brothers to wash their hands, he changes his clothes if he spills in them, he won't eat food after anyone else has taken a bite, etc. At his last check-up, he even reminded the Dr. to wash his hands.
9. He is very outgoing. He will strike up a conversation with anyone, anywhere.
10. His top requests for birthday presents: a weed-wacker & a 4 wheeler. Needless to say, he's not getting either & I have a feeling he's going to be a bit disappointed.