Saturday, July 13, 2013

Silverwood

After a bit of a break from Silverwood, we decided to get season passes again this year. The best part about season passes is that we don't feel like we have to make it a whole day affair...we can go for just a few hours or until kids get cranky, and we don't feel like we wasted our money! 

Yesterday we spent a few hours just riding the rides. We avoided the waterpark since it wasn't super warm. It is so nice to be able to do a lot of the rides as a family. We did the log ride, bumper boats, kiddie roller coaster, and big swing as a family, then the kids did a few rides by themselves. This was the first time the boys talked me into the bumper boats. They assured me that I wouldn't get very wet, but we all came out of that ride SOAKED! I should have known...

We came home from Silverwood and I got to have a sewing night! The dads were on kid duty at our house while the moms were sewing at another house. It was so nice to chat, sew, and be kid-free for a few hours. Unfortunately, my poor house got the bad end of that deal! But I did end up making some good progress on a birthday present for Arch, and it's much more fun to see with other people around.


No comments:

Post a Comment