Friday, February 25, 2011

"Overalls" for B

Ever since I made Preston's "overalls" B has been wanting a pair.  I've taken a bit of a sewing hiatus after those stinkin' Christmas Care Bears, but since the weather has been so cold/snowy/windy I have gotten back in the sewing mood.  

Preston has actually already outgrown the first pair that I made for him, so along with this pair for B, I made him another pair as well.  I thought B's turned out pretty cute though...I made them from an old pair of shorts of mine since I pretty much refuse to wear shorts post-babies.  It took quite a bit of modifications to get them to work right (especially because I wanted to save the back pockets), but as long as you don't look too close, they look cute!  I realized AFTER I took the picture that he is kind of camouflaged by the stairs...oops.  
B showin' off his new "overalls"

No comments:

Post a Comment